Mesa Vista Wellness is looking for a professional, enthusiastic individual to join our company. If you enjoy meeting people, interacting with clients, and want to become a valued member of a dedicated team offering compassionate services which support emotional, spiritual and behavioral well -being, this may be the opportunity for you.
This position requires flexibility and may involve working some evening hours.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide individual, couples, group, and family counseling.
- Provide psychosocial assessments, treatment and safety planning, and crisis response and intervention.
- Comply with all legal and ethical standards, guidelines, and policies.
- Comply with all incident reporting procedures in accordance with MVW’s policies and procedures.
- Participate in supervision, trainings and meetings as assigned.
- Demonstrate effective organization and time management skills as evidenced by timely documentation and consistent attendance.
- Master’s degree and New Mexico licensure in Counseling (LMHC), Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor (LPCC), Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT), Social Work (LCSW, LMSW), Art, Art Therapy (LPAT) or related discipline. Provisional license acceptable.
- Experience working with diverse populations, Native American youth and/or adolescents preferred.
- Ability to assess crisis situations and intervene appropriately.
- Familiarity with the DSM-IV and DSM-V and diagnostic techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and maintain a positive attitude.
- Certification in CPR/First Aid.
- Valid New Mexico Driver’s License and current auto insurance required.